Gosh, I’m so excited to say that I’ve been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by an incredible gal who writes under the moniker My Cup (or Not) of Tea. It’s so nice to be recognized by another writer in the amateur blogging community because we are all each other’s support system. So thanks to everyone who takes the time to ‘like’ or comment on a post, it really keeps me going.
Part of this award is to pass on the little nod of encouragement to seven other bloggers out there. And so, without further ado, the nominees are:
And finally, I’m asked to state seven facts about myself that many people might not know.
1. I’m a Libra and I’m always asking new friends when their birthday is so I can guess their sign.
2. I have a real passion for painting, metalworking and jewelry design.
3. This year I hope to expand those passions into leather work and hat construction.
4. Every summer I reread the entire Harry Potter series. Test me, my knowledge is slightly terrifying.
5. When I was little my greatest ambition in life was to become Indiana Jones.
6. Once I played a bit role in an independent short film which you can view here.
7. One day I hope to start a business specializing in peace silk shirts and sheath dresses with sustainably sourced, fair trade glass bead embellishments.
And now you know!